Paris, She Is My Heart

I'ts no secret that Paris is my favorite city in the world. I want to write a whole collection of stories set there. I love the glamour of it, and of course the romance of it. But I also want my stories to have a realness about them. I want to show what the city can be in many aspects, not just one of tourist dreams. I'm still not sure how to accomplish that. And a city like Paris is almost too broad, too full of endless scenes with an infinite number of characters. So one story might take place in a cafe, another in the Georges V, another in an apartment with a distant view of Sacre Coeur. Who knows where my heart will take me.

What would be your favorite city for a story to be set in?

Open the door...tell your best story with one of my workshops.

Comments

  1. Paris is a perfect place to set a story of course. It's versatile with so many different cultures, glamorous for the lovers and it's also pulsing life and fashion trendy. There is no other place, dear Anne, no other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bien sur, mon amie! thank you for reading and sharing, dear Caroline!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Voices We Need to Hear

Voices We Must Not Listen To